Information Collected and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Financial Information, such as credit score, assets, liabilities, income
- Preferences Information such as franchise wish lists, inquiry history, marketing preferences
We use this information to:
- Pass your information on to the businesses you have requested
- Assess your needs to determine suitable franchises
- Send you requested franchise information
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- User Data Supplementation
Based on your expressed interest in the franchise opportunities we provide, when you request additional information about a particular opportunity we share your personal information with those companies so they can contact you directly. In cases where we do not have direct relationships with a franchisor owner, we may share your contact information with franchise consultants. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at email@example.com.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Oakscale, LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior direct or implied consent to do so.
User Access and Choice
Upon request Oakscale, LLC will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or delete it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain indefinitely and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
User Access and Choice
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
You may also opt-out through this link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We use Google AdSense to publish ads on this site. When you view or click on an ad a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other Web sites. You may opt-out of the use of this cookie by visiting Google’s Advertising and Privacy page: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Links to 3rd Party Sites
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
Social Media Widgets
159 Bleecker St. #2C
New York, NY 10012
Phone: 540 845 0751